Fruits PM Kisan Farmer Registration, Status Check at Fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
The Fruits PM Kisan: Farmer Registration and beneficiary list status check information. FRUITS-PMKISAN at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Fruits PM Kisan Scheme
Official scheme launched to promote fruit growing farmers. The scheme was introduced by the Karnataka State Government for the first time in India. The government will provide special benefits to farmers who can cultivate their land to produce more in line with the growing population. The Government of Karnataka has launched an online portal for farmers to apply online and check their application status. For this, farmers have to register through the official website link www.fruitpmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Do registration of fruits pm kisan here
Wait 5 Seconds to Answer next Question
PM Kisan for fruit registration process
Click on the official PM Kisan website portal www.fruitpmk.karnataka.gov.in.
1. On the homepage, for new farmer registration, click on the farmers corner option.
2. Enter your Aadhaar card and captcha code on this page to proceed.
3. The system will provide an application form, enter all required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details and income and other personal information.
4. Re-check the information submitted to complete the registration process.
How to check Karnataka Fruits PMK payment status online?
Farmers can check the payments on the official website using the following procedure. For this the farmers have to have their PM Kisan ID (or) PMKID or their Aadhaar number.
Fruits Click on PM Kisan Website Page https://fruitpmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Then open the homepage and go to the application status page and click on this link http://fruitpmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
Check the Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System (Fruits) given in the menu.
This page shows two options for checking payment status.
Applicant should have PMKID or Aadhaar number for status check.
If you select the PMKID option, enter the ID and then click on the submit button.
Shows status on screen on this page. It is advisable to print it out as needed.
After completing the registration process, the Government of Karnataka will display the list of beneficiaries on its web page. Farmers should log in to check if their names appear in the list using the following steps.
1. Now, go to the official fruits PM Kisan website page. After
2. On the homepage, click on Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System FRUITS.
3. Go to the Reports section and click on the Selected Farmers list.
4. Now open the list of farmers receiving FSD. Here first,
5. Select your district, submit taluka, hobli and village details.
The page system will immediately provide a checklist of whether your name appears.
FRUITS PM Kisan scheme has been launched to increase the income of orchard farmers. More schemes like PM Kisan FPO have been added to the scheme. To help all the beneficiaries, the government has allocated Rs 5,000 crore for farmers of all crops over a period of five years.